Jan 5, 2019
In this episode with Janae Fletcher, Podcast Host and Self Care
Enthusiast, shares a variety of ideas to help you find focus and
clarity in the new year. Setting intentions and choosing a word of
the year are part of this equation.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Does this concept feel right to me?
- Am I willing to try something new to help myself focus in the
- What virtue do want more of in your life?
- What is a challenge you want to overcome?
- How do you want to feel at the end of each day?
- What do you want to do more of?
- How do you want to create connection to yourself or
- What does the world need more of?
- What are you working towards that you need help with?
strength have you used in the past to do something; how can
you take that feeling to a new decision or action in your
makes you lose track of time? THAT Feeling!
- What did you learn from your biggest regret?
- If you had more confidence right now what would you do?
The Self Care Architect, series of foundations, mentioned in the
show starts at EP 11 within the podcast.
Connect via Social Media: