Sep 13, 2018
During this 8th episode of the Self Care Passport podcast, Janae Fletcher, self-care architect, quiet leader, personal and professional mentor, creator of the Self Care Passport process, and host interviews Vana Feliciano. Vana uses mixed mediums to practice and express the art of being a conscious woman on her project platform The Quiet Brave—with the power of laughter, owning your desires, and encouraging yourself without apology.
"Abundance is a process of letting go; that which is empty can receive." Bryant H McGill
● Vana explains how she arrived at the concept of "The Art of the Conscious Woman.”
● The idea of The Quiet Brave began as a magazine, then a podcast, and ultimately as an ever-changing project platform.
● She shares how the name “The Quiet Brave” emerged.
● Your internal relationship with yourself is definitely worth exploring and developing.
● Stay committed to the moment.
● Vana thinks of herself as an extension of Mother Earth.
● You are responsible for your experience: control what you except and consume.
● Pay attention to the conversation inside your head and the story that you are telling yourself.
● Abundance is a process of letting go, that which is empty can receive.
● Enjoy the journey of your life—don’t just wait on the outcome of your goal to arrive.
● Writing and journaling is important to Vana.
● Vana Feliciano stamps her “Self-Care Passport” by exploring and enriching her relationship with her intuition and her joy.
3 Key Points:
1. To inspire your work, ask yourself: What can’t you stop talking about?
2. Being conscious and courageous happens one choice at a time.
3. Put your filter on and set your boundaries so you learn to say ‘”yes” and “no” with equal amounts of enthusiasm.
“I’m a complete believer in practical and magical mixing together. Taking your ideas and really being useful with them—rather than wishing everything was a certain way.”
– Janae Fletcher
“Bravery doesn’t always have to be loud and - out there.”
– Vana Feliciano
“No one is ever going to know truly what is in your own heart. The relationship with you and you is probably the most quiet and private interaction there is ever.”
– Vana Feliciano
● JanaeFletcher.com – Janae Fletcher website
● Self Care Passport – Self Care Passport Facebook page
● TheQuietBrave.com – Website for The Quiet Brave
● Instagram – Instagram for Vana Feliciano